WIN – Edinburgh Christmas Gin & Distillery Tour for Two
This December we have a cracker of a competition for those who love a bit of Christmas spirit in their cocktails. We’ve teamed up with some of Edinburgh’s favourite gin bars to launch our 12 Bars of Christmas competition.
Each of the bars have created a bespoke cocktail using our seasonal Christmas Edinburgh Gin. With exotic frankincense, myrrh and warm notes from nutmeg and spice, our festive gin has inspired these 12 fantastic drinks.
To get you into the festive spirit, we’re running a competition to win a bottle of Christmas Edinburgh Gin, as well as a tour for two people of our West End distillery.
All you have to do is visit one of the bars, take a photo of yourself enjoying their Christmas cocktail, and share with us on Facebook, Twitter using the hashtag #ChristmasGin by Sunday 18th December.
We’ll pick a winner on Monday 19th December; happy Christmas Gin sipping!
Edinburgh Gin’s 12 Bars of Christmas:
- 56 North – Christmas Gin Old Fashioned
- Akva – The Last Lychee
- Harvey Nichols Forth Floor – Plum Forgot
- Heads & Tales – Winter Sipper
- The Jolly Botanist – Mulled Plum Christmas
- Juniper – Edin-Nog
- The Lioness of Leith – Gold Leif
- The Dome – Dome Christmas Spirit
- The Place – Myrrh
- The Printing Press – The New King in Town
- Bar Tonic – Under the Mistletoe
- The Last Word – Winter’s Ball
A bottle of Edinburgh Christmas Gin and a tour for two people of the renowned Edinburgh Gin Distillery at 1A Rutland Place, Edinburgh.
Terms & Conditions
- Entries close at midnight on Sunday 18th December
- The winner will be announced on Monday 19th December.
- The prize is as above, and no cash alternative is available.
- Competition open to those over the age of 18, UK-Mainland only.
- The winner will be contacted to co-ordinate shipping and a date to visit the distillery.