Get ready for an Edinburgh Gin tour de force with the Red Bus Bistro – ideal for those that like a little G and ‘Tea’.
Spend an afternoon aboard a classic 1966 Routemaster double-decker, soaking up the sights of Edinburgh whilst enjoying some ‘afternoon gin’ with an on-board tour guide, plus a dedicated chef and servers.
Priced at £42.95 per person, this 1 ½ hour tour includes a refreshing Edinburgh Gin pot-tail of your choice and afternoon tea. Treat yourself to an arrangement of sandwiches, mini-quiches, scones, a selection of petite fours, delicious cakes and – of course – coffees and teas. Vegetarian and gluten-free options are also available.
- £42.95 per person
- Dates of the tours & timings – 12pm & 3pm every day as of Friday 14th April
- Customers can book their Afternoon Gin tour by booking online or calling 01355 229448
- Location of departure point is Stance ZF, Waterloo Place
- Click here to view the bus route.
- Full terms and conditions available here.