Edinburgh Gin presents ‘Best of the West’, Glasgow – Industry Social & Cocktail Competition
Edinburgh Gin comes to Glasgow for our ‘Best of the West’ Competition.
An interactive evening featuring guided tastings of the Edinburgh Gin range, distillation, botanicals and brand chat with head distiller, David Wilkinson. There’ll also be exclusive prizes on offer for the most creative drinks on show in the cocktail competition. Enjoy new Edinburgh Gin cocktails and perfect serves throughout the evening.
6pm for 6.30pm Welcome drinks
6.30-7.30pm Mini stills distillation, interactive gin tastings with a range of botanicals, the science and art of creating Edinburgh Gin with David Wilkinson
7.30pm Edinburgh Gin’s ‘Best of the West’ Competition
VIP tickets to Edinburgh Gin’s ‘Art of the Cocktail’ event during Tales of the Cocktail #TalesOnTour in Edinburgh on Monday April 3rd.
Gin making experiences at the Edinburgh Gin Distillery.
Promotion of the winner on social media channels.
Bottles of the Edinburgh Gin range for the winner and runners-up.
This is a chance to showcase your vision, incorporating one or more of Edinburgh Gin’s diverse range. Take inspiration from their botanicals, and unique provenance to make a modern classic.
When & Where:
6pm on Monday 6th March 2017 at Gin 71 Merchant City, Virginia Court, Glasgow, G1 1TN
- Maximum 6 ingredients, including 25ml minimum of at least one of the core Edinburgh Gin expressions.
- 2 serves of the same drink to be made for judging and images.
- Each competitor will take a maximum of 5 minutes to make their identical drinks.
- Additional credit will be given for inspiration and innovation, including unique serves and food matching suggestions where appropriate.
- Any bespoke ingredients should have the suggestion of a store-bought equivalent.
- Edinburgh Gin reserve the right for all entries to be shared on social media channels.
RSVP with competition drink entry by Thursday 2nd March to email@example.com